Student Chapter Event on Monday April 3rd - HR Panel Discussion - FLYER
The SHRM Lehigh Valley Student Chapter facilitates student preparation for successful careers in human resources management and business by providing opportunities to network with area business leaders and obtain access to the extensive information and career resources available through the Lehigh Valley Chapter of SHRM and the national SHRM organization.
The Student Chapter facilitates student preparation for successful careers in human resources management and business by providing opportunities to network with area business leaders, tour local businesses, foster leadership development skills, hear from subject matter experts, attend conferences, and obtain access to the extensive information and career resources available through SHRM Lehigh Valley and SHRM National. Undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to join the Student Chapter.
Benefits of Student Membership
- Establish a network of HR Professionals with link to the local Lehigh Valley SHRM professional chapter, the second largest SHRM chapter in Pennsylvania
- Participation in local professional chapter events.
- Networking with business leaders and making contacts that will help you find a job tomorrow.
- Fosters Leadership Development skills
- Find internships that may transition to jobs (internships posted on SHRM LV website)
- Job shadowing and mentoring opportunities
- Company visits
- Interesting HR or career-focused speakers on current issues
- Scholarships for graduate and undergraduate members at large
- Access to the SHRM National and SHRM-LV web sites
- Participation in the Student Chapter LinkedIn Group
- Student dues may be reimbursed upon approval.
For more information about the SHRMLV Student Chapter - please contact Brynn Lee, Student Chapter Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply for a Student Chapter Membership SHRM Student Member Application
Find out more about SHRM Programs for students, including membership, awards, scholarships, and other resources, visit SHRM National Student Programs.